Sign in to follow this  

AI planes don't takeoff.

I have noticed (in different airports BTW) that sometime the AI planes don't takeoff ... I noticed this many times.For example .. I was the number 3 waiting for takeoff on LAX (I have 2 more AI planes in front of me) and the plane on the runway didn't takeoff ... no other planes where on the runway or landing or departing and, after 15 minutes, I set the ATC level to 0 in order to takeoff.I have other planes and routes managed thanks to TRAFFICTOOLS but the planes frozen on the runway was a normal MFSF B737 plane.Any suggestion?Thanks in advanceRoberto

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Although it does not completely solve AI planes being stuck on a taxiway, add several extra nodes to the taxiway prior to the hold short point on a taxiway used to enter a runway, this will reduce the occurences of this problem.

Also, the hold short point could be too far from the runway. The latest version of AFCAD has a function which will identify several problems with the airport you are working on. It will tell you if the hold short point is placed incorrectly.