Sign in to follow this  
brucek

Problem with MelJet 744 Wing View

Hello all,Does anyone get this similar problem that I am getting in MelJet's Wing view - you can see the fan blades intersecting with the casing of the engines. I love this aircraft and want to get the best out of it .. Anyone know of a great (freeware ofcourse) panel for the 744. I am currently using the default one. The aircraft sometimes keeps bobbing up and down (autothrottle can't seem to make up its mind and either overshoots or undershoots on the speed and keeps oscillating back and forth).

yea i get the same problem but im in 16 bit colour

No, I have my desktop set to 1024*768 @ 16bits resolution. I have a pretty decent machine 1.8Ghz/512mbRAM/64mb geforce4 440 go nvidia card. The resolution in FS2k2 display modes in Hardware section is also set at the same.

hii just changed to 32 bit but nope :-( i get exactly the same problem like youi have a P3800 64meg GFMX400 card i have placed the aircraft textures and scenery to high and still get those awful tearing in my wingviews

Guest flightpro08

Hi,"As the GeForce 4 MX series of cards are not DirectX 8.0 compliant..."And I was thinking of asking Santa for one of these :)When you say "not DX 8.0 compliant", do you mean that they are compliant with DX 8.1 or later? I assume you do mean that :)Thanks,Bruce.