Sign in to follow this  
Guest flightpro08

Will an FS2000 panel work in FS2K2?

I found an absolutely stunning panel with a burlwood dash for the Beech Staggerwing that was originally designed for FS2000.I just downloaded the FS2K2 Staggerwing as repainted by Heather, and I noted that the VC shows a burlwood dash as well. So I figure this FS2000 panel would be perfect. But it's over 5 mgs in size and with a 56K dial up modem, I thought I'd ask before spending the time.Thanks in advance.-Lindy :-wave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Probably,you'll just have to try it. I have several FS2000 panels and have even used at least two from FS98..JamesJ

5megs + 56Kmodem = roughly 10mins average download timeI would say, "What are you waiting for? Go for it!"Cheers,Mike :-wave

Thanks, James. It was such a stunning panel, I went ahead and got it. Installed it and except for a few anomolies, it works great!-Lindy :-wave

Try closer to a half hour. :-eekBut I did get it. It's beautiful, except for a couple of oddities. I certainly do plan to keep it. It's a wonderful complement to Heather's spectacular BFU livery for the plane.-Lindy :-wave