Sign in to follow this  
Guest Milton

MILTON SHUPE DASH7 SPECIAL EFFECTS

High to all,do you use the fantastic Dash 7 (Cargo) from Milton Shupe?What a bird.With the new cargo version there are special spray effects included.Here starts my problem.The effects did not appear. All settings are as required (i hope so).Weather with rain or snow, speed more than 40 knots and the runway indicator in the panel indicates "wet concrete". But the spray effect did not appear. What is going wrong?I installed the files in my effects library and the bmp,s in the effects texture library. Anyone with same experiance or any idea to come over?Any answer is very much appreciated.Best to youAndreas

Guest Milton

Hi Andreas,It looks like you have the requirements covered. I'll have Brian Cook address this here. BTW, what airport are you trying this effect at... I want to osee if mine will work there.Milton

Hi Milton,thanks for your quick reply.To answer your question, i try it at Meigs and Minneapolis St.Paul.Best to you and also thanks to you and the team around for thisimpressive kind of aircraft fly through FS2002.Andreas

Guest Milton

Did a quick check here over lunch ... maybe we will have a resolution tonight.Milton

I took off from Baltimore-Washington (KBWI)yesterday in driving rain and could not see the effects either. The panel indicated "concrete rain."Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Sorry for the delay in getting to this. Hopefully the following should fix your problem.The cabfile reference to the gauge in the Panel.cfg file needs a small change from D7! to Annun!.Open the panel.cfg file with a text editor like Notepad and look in sections:Window00 for Gauge 125 and :CHANGE FROM gauge125=D7!Surfacefx, 775,20,5,5TOgauge125=Annun!Surfacefx, 775,20,5,5Then scroll down to Window05, Gauge 80 and:CHANGE FROMgauge80=D7!Surfacefx, 777,279,5,5TOgauge80=Annun!Surfacefx, 777,279,5,5

Guest Milton

That's great Walter.It seems that one file was placed in the wrong .cab file at the last packaging. Sorry for the inconvenience.Scott will be uploading a panel.cfg fix for both this and the overhead panel gauge issue.Milton

Milton,I have been trying to install the DASH7 into FS2002. When I unzip the file and exstract to the FS2002 folder another FS2002 is created in it. Can not figure out how to install and why this is happening! Any assitance would be helpful.Larry

Kool effect Milton!!!!Is there something I can change to include it in the passenger version? That would be sweet ;-)

Hi lando,take the panel with panel.cfg from the cargo version and the effects should work also for the passenger version.BestAndreas

Guest Milton

Hi Larry,Unzip to the Microsoft Games folder instead. :-)Milton

Hi Milton,thanks for the quick solution. Changed panel.cfg accordingly and effects works quite well.Best to you and your teamAndreas

Guest Milton

Simply replace the Dash7v1/Panel contents with a panel.cfg which aliases to the Dash7c1/panel.(FLTSIM) Replace () with square bracketsproduct_code=FSIMalias=Dash7c1panelMilton