Sign in to follow this  

FS-Select.ca no more?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A 504 error only means that the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, did not receive a timely response from the upstream server it accessed in attempting to complete the request. Essentially, your computer's knocking, but no one is home. This could be a mis-configuration of the FS-Select server, and this type of problem is specifically short lived in nature, so I don't think it's any permanent problem.However, if they have gone offline (which would be a great shame) then I think they would post a notice of some sort. When I last talked with Kyle they were going ahead as planned.

Yea, Kyle is another good Canadian, haven't met one that I don't like :-) I'm spending allot more time flying the Canadian skies now that AC is out.We have a great Christmas planned if all goes as planned. ;-)Thanks for the support and kind words the whole Team appreciates it :-wavehttp://projectai.com/images/frankpai.jpg

Hey I just saw that yesterday at YYZ. I'm surprised it's still flying around in that scheme as I first saw it at YVR in August of 1998.And I just started a new job with Air Transat. Rumour has it that they may aquire some 767's!! CF-AOA