Sign in to follow this  

wilco airport 2002 anybody??

hi all,does anybody have the new airport 2002? if so, how do you like the 737???

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

yeah, was wondering if i should buy it too! i saw some shots at the Screenshots forum today, and jugding from that the airports are not really accurate, and FSNAT is hardly to be felt at all! Weird.But anyways, i wouldnt buy this for the airports anyways, but if then only for the 737 with the active VC and the full cabin! (yeh, i know im weird :-)So please, anyone, spoil us with as much info as u can provide (im specially interested in the clickability of the VC and what u can do in the cabin, and how the VC "feels". Is it even usable?Many thanks in advance!

is your username:number one over europeor:number one lover europebecause the latter is a wee bit boastful!

lolI didnt even think about the 1over (lover) thingy :-)no, what i meant was number 1, interesting you asked though, hehelater

Okay... I'm going to try not to be to critical but d***! The airport 2002 Vol 1 looks awful!! I had my hopes up looking for some nice ACCURATE looking scenery. What happened? Can someone please tell me! The 737 exterior model looks worse than the default 737, The only good thing about the package to me is the Virtual Cabin, I would prefer the default 737 Virtual Cockpit over this one. I really hope that the A320 package is a whole lot better. I'm a proud owner of the 767PIC so hopefully A320 will live up to it. But man, after checking out those shots in the screenshot forum I am DEFANANTLY not purchasing A2kV1. sorry! :-( Sorry for being so critical but I had to get this off my chest.Pilot 737

Guest flightpro08

Yes, Me too. Will wait to see more comments.Untill that time, I'll keep the SimFlyer's one.Best Regards,Bruno Francescoli.Miami, FL.