Sign in to follow this  
Guest Milio_B

Ariane Alaska B737-400

Does anyone know how to lower and raise the airstairs? And am I the only one who is expierencing pitch oscillations at altitude? Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do you guys know if the Ariane panel uses the standard autopilot FS2002 interface. I was just curious if the goFlight controls will work with it.BobG

I've tried the shift E, 1, 2 combination. Shift E opens the main door, but if you try to Shift E 1 or 2 it simply closes the door again. Go figure.

Sometimes E+2 is a little difficult to use. I find that if you hold down 'Shift + E' while you press '2,' and then release Shift+E, then the 2 key, it should work. It will be even easier if you bind Shift + E ('Select Exit') to a single free key. I use 'D,' and it's a tad easier.

>Sometimes E+2 is a little difficult to use. I find that if >you hold down 'Shift + E' while you press '2,' and then >release Shift+E, then the 2 key, it should work. It will be >even easier if you bind Shift + E ('Select Exit') to a >single free key. I use 'D,' and it's a tad easier. That's what I do too. I've configurated it so "D" opens the door and "D+2" opens the stairs. I found the only panel that works for me regarding doors and stairs is the 737 one by Helio Estrela.Hope this helps.