Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astradan

Captain Sim

Have the owners quit without taking down their we site?I, and apparently others, have attempted to purchase products only to be unable to activate the files. we get into a circular loop without ever getting the required information. I bought the product based on glowing reviews in AVSIM but am frustrated to say the least.How about some investigation by AVSIM and publishing your findings.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No they haven't, but they have had intermittant outages of their web-site due to the amount of people purchasing and d/loading the new FSX and FS9 Block F 'armed' versions of the 757.I purchased this evening, (paid by PayPal for protection as I do know what CS are like!!), and immediately got my download link and key. Apart from a download speed of 22kbps (download took almost 2 hours), I had no issued buying or activating.If you have purchased, you don't needs to wait for an email (that never comes), you can log in to their web-site using the email address you purchased with and the key you were given when you paid. Download links are then here.Hope this helps. I am not associated with Captain Sim but from past experiance I can say that their people and customer relationship management skills are abysmal. However, the CS 757 with Block F (full systems and flight dynamics) is really excellent. Been flying it all night. There are some bugs (mainly with the brakes 'sticking on' but it is still amazing and WILL be a potential classic.