Sign in to follow this  
Guest hawaiian_flyer

Ok.........I got it........feeling grumpy.............

Guest hawaiian_flyer

I should have got involved in this forum before, lemme tell you all why. I got a new Dell. P4 2.0 256RM 30GB. One issue. its a laptop. Great mobility, but the graphics need help! Is there any reasonable card for one? are they made for good graphics. My planes anll got jagged edges. FRAMES ARE SUPER! cant argue that. Any suggestions?

You are probably stuck with the graphics adapter that is built into your laptop. Some laptops have a plugin graphics adapter but it is specially built to fit the space provided. Your laptop manufacturer may have several different graphics adapters that would fit the space. You would need to contact the manufacturer. However, the graphics adapter is usually buried in the laptop and the entire case must be removed to insert a different card. You probably would have to send it to the manufacturer's repair site for any changes that might be available.

Guest hawaiian_flyer

Thanks................well, im sending it back to Dell, no, dont take me wrong, it sweet. I got it for college away from home.............well, since i was depending on my parents salary for Flight School,put it this way.......they work for UAL. So, since im home...........ill keep my regular system and possibly, hopefully upgrade it.Anybody have any suggestions on a good specs for a new pc?Thanks all!