Sign in to follow this  
ulisses

selecting aircraft closes FS2002 - please help !

Hello,I installed the American 727 and when I find it inside my aircrafts in Fs2002, the model is showed but when I click ok to load it, FS2002 closes without messages and I go to the desktop (winXP).Then I tried to open carenado Piper Warrior II and same think, when I click OK FS closes.I tried to re-install these aircrafts and no luck.Other aircrafts works fine.Any idea ?Thanks a lot,Ulisses

I have experienced similar problems in the past. I most cases it was due to a problem with a gauge in the panel of the offending aircraft.

Guest Steve_Park

Ulisses, You may also want to check and make sure that you downloaded the "Complete" aircraft and not just a "Texture" package. Look in your FS2002aircraft folder for the aircraft and make sure you have these four folders: Texture, Model, Sound, and Panel. You should also have at least these two files in the aircraft root folder: Aircraft.cfg and xxxxxxx.air files where the .air file is named on the second line of the aircraft config file. If this doesn't make any since, I can show you some example screen shot's.Steve ParkKSDFWWW.Flightbase2000.com

Thanks for all the info...I found a patch for winXP in carenado site and it is working fine now,,,Ulisses