Sign in to follow this  
Guest RiddlePilot

Hey Geoff A.

Guest RiddlePilot

I saw the RealityXP ATD gauge in the new files listing. Are you guys planning on integrating this into the Deb? If not uploading a fix publically, maybe posting how to do it on our own?

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi,the gauge name is 200, i.e. to configure a panel.cfg file, here is a typical line to add:gauge42=RealityXP_ATD!200, 585,457,380,100(gauge## where ## is the next available number in the gauge list for a given window)The gauge bitmap size is 380x100 pixels but it can be resized to anyone's liking. There is a panel configuration tutorial at http://www.reality-xp.com in the tutorial section of the web. Although for Flight Line Avionics, it shed some light to this cryptic panel.cfg parameters.Also, this gauge does not requires FSUIPC to properly scan the AI traffic. So for those that have not chosen to install FSUIPC for any reason, this will still provides the correct FS2002 AI traffic monitoring.Hope this helps!

Guest RiddlePilot

I know how to install the gauge in the panel.cfg, its just a matter of putting it in the right spot using the coordinates.