Sign in to follow this  
Guest Van

Yeo Design 737's

I've had the YeoDesign 737-200 UAL and American for a couple of weeks now and really enjoy them. I have noticed a couple of mini-problems and wonder if there's a fix.On the UAL, the autobrake doesn't work. That can make things pretty hectic when you land because you gotta manually apply wheel brakes, speed brakes and reverse thrusters with two hands.On the American version of this craft. the autobrakes work find but the cabin dooor doesn't open with SHIFT+E even though a banner appears that says "main door open".I can live with both these problems because the planes perform so beautifully otherwise. Just wondered if there was a simple fix.Thanks to YeoDesigns for their planes.Chuck

Guest RiddlePilot

The Southwest version's taxi/landing lights point in different directions on each side. Anyone noticed or fixed that?

Chuck,There is a fix for the Yeodesigns 737 that has to do with activating the airbrake in the flightdynamics file with a program like Air ed. In the current airfile it is off. If you don't use air ed, I can e-mail you a fixed one. It works with all 737s.As for the stairs, it's best to change the keyboard assignment. I can e-mail you the file I put in my ArianeDF merge that explains how to do that.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Guest Van

Hi Guys,The autobrake didn't work on the 732v2 because multiple contact points were used for each wheel and it interfered with autobrake function. I fixed this issue by modifying the contact point section of the aircraft cfg. The autobrake was set to false in the .air file and I changed that also, but it had no affect on the autobrakes until I changed the contact point info in the aircraft cfg. I have made many changes to the fde of the YeoDesigns732v2 and the plane is now very stable. I hope to have the new fde on the site soon for all to download. In the meantime people have been emailing me for my updated fde and I have been sending it to them.In regards to the door not opening on one of the aircraft, but the text reads that it has opened, than you are using a 732v1 which had no opening exits or cargo doors.Kindest Regards,Van LCYHMhttp://www.yeodesigns.com/signatures/yeode...nner-van2-1.jpg[/img][/url]