Sign in to follow this  
yellow5

new aircraft (TIC).......

Guest dek

(This is a joke, some may think funny and others not.)The pic below shows my entry into the FS payware business! I call it the Saab340 Convertible!! Image the air whistling through your ears as you fly within the elements!Experience the flight experience of the forefathers of flight!And skydiving is an added bonus!I think a price for such a gem, and the experience, is worth at least $35(US).I also will go to the internet and download some documents to include with the bird. This should be worth at least another $20 (US).This could be the find of my life! I will have a support forum that will be moderated by Helen Waite. So if you want help, you can just go to Helen Waite. (at least she knows her stuff does stink)I am open for any additions that anyone might include that will bring in more revenue! Please post any here!Thank you, FS newest entrepreneur, "Convertibles-R-Us" CEO, president, vise-president, treasurer, and secretary, dek

You can copy some cracked aircraft file and change it a bit and call it your own. That is work at least $5.85. Plus, the lack of textures on the inside is worth $.45.I think you have a winner. You will make millions. Hope you don't mind the countless emails you will receive asking why they cant get the engine started. Your reply could be, there is no engine it is just a cowling and wings. As a static aircraft that is another $.36.