Sign in to follow this  

Wilcos Airport 2002 and frame rates

Guest odog

:-outta :-roll ...sigh...this is really sad news...I trust you guys more than them.

The frame rate is bad, but I'm used to that with my old computer. (800 MHz). But the worse thing for me is the fact that you have to do all this coding to get the FSNAT to work. And the top down view is useless. I deleted Airport 2002 v1 and reinstalled all my simflyer airports. Of course they don't have ORD so I reinstalled that one. But when I tried to taxi to the rwy I couldn't find my way, without the top down view. I tried to use FSNav but there isn't any taxiways. And I have Jeppensen charts. But the plane doesn

Bob I feel the exact same.If I could get a refund I would.My first impression was wow.After a week of tweaking it for my needs and not seeing any changes I decided to do some comparing for example I switched from Wilco DFW to Simflyers DFW.Simflyers is so much more accurate than I could have imagined.I have never really traveled pass the 4 main terminals but this time I decided to and compared my slewing around with photos from airliners.net.I was totally shocked at how well the actually did.Yes the frames might be the same as Wilco but this is with every taxi sign,building and AI traffic.I know my home airport of KATL like the back of my hand and Wilco got it all wrong.The delta terminal faces the wrong way.The hilton faces the wrong way and it's not even in the right spot.Non of the cargo terminals are around .I could go on but what is the point.Simflyers might not do photo real textures but atleast they not only provide a REAL accurate airport but they are frame rate friendly by default and give friendly and promot techincal support ! Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comBill Grabowski'sMD-11 panel Beta Team-----------------------PAI beta team -----------------------http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 1600 XP MSI KT 266t pro2 512MB DDR 2100GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3