I have been reading through different forums in the last couple of days about Nvidia and "AA", scenery problems (black boxes...etc), so right now I am looking into getting an ATI. I won't have enough money to buy an awesome video card for my system right now, so I need something that will be okay/nice until I upgrade at a later time. I'll be getting an AMD 64 Dual core (SLI) 2 GB of Ram, ASUS MB. Whatever Video card I get I will most likely be stuck with it so I need positive comments. Thanks J.R. Duda

Guest wayupthere

why the same two topics?

Hello, I don't want to start a ruckus on this but, I've been reading other members forums seems alot of people have been having probs with the NVIDIA 7 series. A few people actually sold NVIDIA cards and went to ATI. I can't afford to buy a card that does not work correctly on FS9. The main one is if I buy it I will be stuck with it. So I can't afford to buy something that doesn't work, because I will have no place to sell it to get my money back. So I need information on a card that will work fine on FS9 without blowing a wad of money. Thanks J.R. Duda

Guest baksteen33

I'm sorry if this sounds silly. The performance of display adapters depends mostly on the display(s) and/or resolution(s) in use. A second consideration is compatibility with apps or other hardware. Stretching views or 3D-Glasses are Geforce domains for example. Without more indications, sound advise is hard to provide. Kind regards Jaap