Sign in to follow this  
razorseal

Finally ordered the computer

eVGA 680i mobo (NF63-TR)Kingston 2x512mb PC6400 DDRII ram (SLI)Core 2 Duo 4400 (I could have waited for july 22nd, but then I could have waited for october 08 :()The rest, i will try to use whatever I can from my old compgeforce 6700GT 256mb (I will upgrade this to a 8800GTX 630mb as soon as I can afford another 400 bux lol)WD 16mb 250gb SATA HDThermaltake WatercoolingAnteq Basiq 500W PSU (I will upgrade this to a monster PSU when I can afford it as well :()should run pretty well, especially for FS9, and even FSX... Also other games should run nicely too (especially when the new GPU is in there)

Guest wayupthere

Basic system components look good, just curious what type of Kingstons did you order? ValueRam or HyperX?.btw: put you on MSN.

Guest baksteen33

Hi Emir, 2x512MB DDR2, is that a typo? Cheers and kind regards Jaap

nope.... DDRII is pretty much the standard these dayswell I got the computer! but had to spedn another 130 bux to get a new PSU :(also while working it, during XP install comp just shut down and I couldn't get it back on... I reseted the CMOS and it came on and bam! the GPU caught on fire! well not exactly fire, but sparks shot out, and there was a bright spot in one of the little thingies (not sure what its called, something on the circuitry) GPU got fried :( not sure how stilll... def wasn't heat.So I went otu and bought a 8500GT just to keep me playing a game or two for now.... so ended up spending another 100 bux... comptuer came to 450, and the stuff today added upto 240ish :(OUCH! I could have used that 240 for REAL flying B)