Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flybyme

Monitor(s)...?

Ciao to all,here I am to ask you suggestions.I have now a Sony 5/4 19" and use it together an ACER 5/4 17"...I wanted to up-grade but need help so either I get:-2 monitors 19" wide brand newor-1 monitor 22" wide and keep my 19" for the instruments or left lateral view..or-get 2 used 19" 5/4 so to have center and left cockpit view similar...Help....I discovered that If i do "new view" and set it to "left lateral view", I can drag it to my left monitor...so is it worth getting the matrox dualhead2go or triplehead2go..?Seem to me more or less similar to the matrox view...Thanx...PAcoINTEL Q6600 CORE 2 QUAD 3.00Ghz 8Mb DI CACHE - FSB 1066MhzAlimentatore 630W supersilentM.BOARD ASUS S775 P5K + gigalan Intel P35Front side bus 1333 Mhz 8800 GTX 760MbRAM 2Gb DDR2 833Mhz in dual channelHARD DISK MAXTOR DIAMOND 10 160Gb SATA2 3.00Gb/secSony 19" 4/3 non wide 1280x1024Acer 17" 1280x1024XP Pro 32 BitFS2004nHancer 2.3.1NVidia Drivers 163.74 Beta737 and 747 PMDG777 and 757 PSSLevel-D 767ASVItaly pack

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

PAco- you need first to decide what you want to do with your monitors. For a pic showing what's possible with a mix of LCD and CRT monitors, look in the ScreenShots Forum for "Multi Mon Magic"- posted Dec 20 by me. (#267659)I can only add that there's nothing comparable to 180

Hey Paco I don't remember if I told you last night, but don't forget its the digital TH2G version..@Alex, you sir are THE multi-monitor advocate on here huh ;)Screen manufactures will be very proud of you :-lolHave a good weekend to the both of you.Regards,

Hi Davis- thank you and best holiday wishes to you.I think the screen manufacturers would likely choke up if they saw my rig- still using a couple of 7 year old KDS CRTs! Perhaps one might care to donate a couple of LCDs for the free advertising?Multi mon advocate? Ah well, a lot of folks thought Wilbur and Orville were also somewhat narrowly focused. At 75 it comes naturally!:)Alex Reid