Sign in to follow this  

Realism of default 2002 chopper?

Guest Lindy

Saitek Cyborg 3D USB....I presume it's digital. I also have the plain vanilla CH rudder pedals plugged into the soundcard gameport,activated via a Y-connector to a simple CH flightstick (so Windows will "see" the pedals). This setup works fine for me (so far), and I CAN fly the helos in Fly!2... not WELL but I can fly 'em.... go figure. :-roll Everything has been calibrated and tested, but I suspect I'll have to play with the setting sensitivies and Realism until I get it "just right." Too bad the MS Options settings are global. There's an area that Fly! is ahead of MS. You can configure settings options for each individual aircraft in Fly!2 without affecting the settings for the other planes.BTW, the link you posted for "hoversafe" didn't work. I'll try again and will try putting the URL in my browser, but I just wanted you to know. I need to be patient. I didn't learn to fly a plane overnight.... why should I think I could just jump into a helo and go!!! :-roll :-lol -Lindy :-rotor wannabe

I fixed the link in my other post. Sorry about that. And you're right about being patient. Flying planes is trivial compared to flying helos. So, take your time and keep at it.