Sign in to follow this  

As365....forget GMAX look at this !

Look at this....! Yours to own for a lot of hard work. And yes, it's a model !Got my new Helicopter charts this morning, after seeing these pics and finally mastering the autopilot on Annti's ship, I can see a lot of exec flights up and down the UK today ! Should be good as the weather as usual is bl***y awful and as I write this the mets chopper is overhead....I didnt park on those yellow lines honest guvnor !

Guest Airprox

Hi,Nice shots, though it's not technically an AS365, it's the new version from the same family... the EC155. And very nice it is too!Alun

Guest Airprox

Just realised that you could have taken offence from my last post... I hope you didn't, as it was not intended.CheersAlun

None at all Alun, didnt even enter my head, a little banter here and there can only be a good thing ! It's supposed to be fun this thing we do.CheersGeorge

Sounded fine to me, Alun. Thoughtful of you to be on the safe side, though. Bravo!That model is outstanding! Even the wiring harnesses look real. Amazing. You really need the second picture to confirm that it's a scale model.

They are real Peter ! They're the RC stuff and gizmo's in the model, your for

Yeah, I meant RC model. Sorry for the confusion. It looks like a full-size helo.

R/C model?!?! :-eek :-eek Do you know if the gear even retract? (Probably not, I suspect...awsome if they did!)

Guest Airprox

Yeah, but do you have to pause it to get the gear to retract! :-lol :-lol CheersAlun

:-lol MS says 2002 dosnt need a patch....! Perhaps it's time to apply a little pressure on behalf of all the chopper guys ?George

MS says 2002 dosnt need a patch :-lol That's a good one. Do they use it much? It likes to lock up, can't clean out its own cache files if it locks up (I have to find and delete them myself), if it runs out of disk space it says it's exiting but freezes up instead, etc., etc. And this was before I ever installed anything third-party. I'm sure there's more that, fortunately, I haven't exprienced. Recently, water has become like glue (float planes get stuck in it if they stop). Bizarre.Perhaps it's time to apply a little pressure on behalf of all the chopper guysYeah. It's time to have a patch for everyone's sake.

Well if anybody is well placed to start it, your the chap Peter ! Mine would probably get locked or removed :-lol Would this be allowed ? After all MS are attending the Avsim Social and we wouldnt want to upset them now would we ?Gor for it George