Sign in to follow this  
Guest LonelyplanetXO

AS365 v2. TDWN function

Guest LonelyplanetXO

Hi all,Has the transition down function; or the way you work it, changed since since the last version? I installed vsn 2 & found that the heli-link version worked as previous, except the TDwn function no longer works. It arms, but doesnt slow the heli below 40kias. The manual doesnt suggest any change to this part of the autopilot.Also, has anyone had problems with the dauphin.cfg for the Bond helicopters version? I mean anyone who has the heli-link version working. I had the Bond one working, but then foolishly changed something & the change seemed to affect unrelated parameters. So i copied the Dauphin.cfg from the heli link machine to the bond machine. Doesnt work properly with the Bond Helicopter! Hmmm, some more tinkering required here...Are the .cfg requirements for the two helicopters somehow different?LonelyplanetXO

Guest Airprox

I haven't actually got around to try this function on this version, but I will soon, and I'll report back.As for the Dauphin.cfg, there should be no difference between the two versions (N3 and N2), from the way you've described it I take it that you do have and individual Dauphin.cfg in each specific aircraft file, so I'm rather baffled. One thing, check the file that you copied wasn't the default one that came with the installation.Also you state that you foolishly cahnged something... could you remember what it was and change it back?Well that's enough clutching at straws... hope you get it working.Alun

Guest LonelyplanetXO

Thanks for the comments. "I couldnt remember how to change it back"... The change I made was to go back to using the beep trim function of the POV hat. Which worked. Except I totally lost the ability to pan around. So I switched it back to pan view. Then the engines wouldnt run up to flying power...huh? Hehe, this is a great helicopter. I reviewed vsn1 for Flightsim.com and have many hours up in it. Just need to take a closer look at things for this new version.LPXO

hi,Im curious what buttons did you end up programming the beep trim too?AndrewKRAL

Guest LonelyplanetXO

Giday sai, we were flying the AS365 together on the zone yesterday.I was initially using the default setup which assigns beep trim to the POV hat, which is great - except... it leaves no good way to pan in VC. So I reassigned the pan view to the POV which looks like this: pan_view=1,POV0;and restored my look around ability. As for beep trim, I just use the little gauge available under shift6 & click it with the mouse. Not ideal, but I couldnt do without my panning ability.LonelyplanetXO