Sign in to follow this  

Ethics

In the real aviation world, I am curious what ethical concerns you as simulation pilots have with real world aviation, and what you think will come as times change...I am a flight instructor of three years and a student at embry riddle university, I am curious of how the turmoil in the industry has effected pilots of the simulator world....best regardsJonas

I maybe slow... I apologize, but I am not following your post. Would you like to know about Sim Ethics, Real Flight Ethics or both...?Sim Ethics: It is a troubling world sometimes. A person can be a jerk or a nice person. It all depends on the individual. Trust is earned, not gauranteed! In a virtual world an individual has to prove themselves trust worthy by offering a good addon, advice, etc. IMHO that is simple sim ethics.Real Flight Ethics: If the pic is not stupid drunk for the flight (8 hours bottle to throttle) has all the credentials needed to take the controls, then ethics probably isn't a concern. As a pax of a comercial airliner, they are at the mercy of the pilot and their judgments. When selecting a school to learn from you can research them and find out if they have had any issues with the FAA, etc. And that could tell you a lot about their ethics. In a nut shell is this what you are looking for. Bottom line; do onto others as you would have them do unto you.....

definitely both...just curious of the views of the world