Sign in to follow this  
flyking

Anyone use Lago's FSLogbook

I find the logbook in FS2002 to be kind of clunky. Has anyone used FSLogbook. Is it worth having?thanks,Thaellar

Thaellar,Yes, I bought Lago's logbook program and didn't care for it. I later purchased FS Flighttracker by Keith Lovell and find it to be excellent. He now has 2 versions, one being a "light" version. I have the other and believe me it tracks more information than you'll probably ever need.Check it out here: http://www.fsflighttracker.com/

HiAgree,FlightTracker is the way to go.Worth every penny.Go for it you won`t be dissapointed and it works on networks as well and the support is the best in the buisness.Ron

I use both FSLogbook (FSL) and Flight Tracker (FT). I think they're both good programs. I like tha automatic loading features of FT and use it while I'm flying. I use FSL as more of a historical record of my flights and enjoy the visual world map portrayal it includes of all routes flown. I take the FT data and manually enter into FSL (rather tedious but worth it to me).I wish it was possible to automatically export flight log data from FT to FSL. I think this would be a really cool feature. Happy Jet Trails To Youflyking