Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

Hey FILFPG!?? Question for you?

Hi there! I was just curious as to how you get all these Flightplans that we Request!? I was just wondering because I see you giving out plans for practically all over the world!! I really Love it! Just wanted to say thank you for supplying us with all these plans! and to find out how you get them?? Are you a Pilot or work for somekind of Airline Dispatch Company?? Well keep it up!-:) MIKE-:)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hellosorry no answer this topic was already discussed...!!so enjoy the plans...truly yoursphil

Really?? When? I did not see the thread for this topic?? Do you know where it went? Sorry If I upset you asking you this Question! Sounds Like you are Mad answering my Question!! Fogive me if i did, as I did not see that topic as I only started to come in this forum last month! MIKE-:)

the discussion wasn't on this forum if was centuries before...!!!no mad about answering but really i don't see why people want to know all infos the most important is the plans not the way or where...dont you think...!!!and i accept askings especially here some asks privately...!!!truly yours

Ok I see, I understand...keep the great plans coming! MIKE-:)