Sign in to follow this  

First Timer Request :-) Lets see how real you can make

I've never requested any f/p before... Since I have access to them anyhow. I would really like to see what you guys can come up with.Request.KDTW-CYYZCYYZ-KDTWB752 with ZFW of 111.3 No AlternateHold 45mins No reservesIf thats too easy try B727 with Payload of 15 TonsPlease post full flightplan!Best,Haroon

Hi,Here's what I find:(FPL-NWA270-IS-B752/M-SDEIJRWY/S-KDTW1429-N0460F190 DCT PISTN DCT ADRIE V450 YWT V216 YYZ DCT-CYYZ0033 KIAG -DOF/020807 REG/N534US)(FPL-NWA337-IS-B752/M-SDEIJRWY/S-CYYZ1650-N0460F180 DCT YYZ V443 YQO SPICA2-KDTW0031 KCLE -DOF/020807 REG/N534US)See the details in attachements.I used FAA pref routing, then pmflightplanner (http://www.pmflightplanner.com/) for fuel calculations.Visit them, it's a very promising site, but that need some adjustements:- 460 knots is a bit fast for low-level, 400 knots would be better...- Their fuel reserve is 30mins iso 45mins, I needed to add extra fuel to reach 45mins.- You must enter an alternate, so I did.You asked for a ZFW of 111.3 but the DOW I have (from pmflightplanner) is 57200kgs=126.1 klbs. Is there something wrong ?Regards,Yohann, LFLL