Sign in to follow this  
Guest tocart

VIRUS

To the attention of the person signing as Ben Alexander Brown. Probably unknown to yourself, you are sending out viruses. PLEASE, check your system and, if I may add, GET A BLOODY ANTIVIRUS.Cheers

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

S'ok!Sorted.My antivirus did detect it but didn't really get chance to sort it before it pulled out all the email addresses on my puter and started sending stuff.Apologies to all those that my little virus tried to infect but i caught it!

No harm done on my side. Even tough it's OT here goes the solution for this type of problems. Create a bogus address called !0000. It will go to nr 1 on your address list. The virus will get blocked on the first address and will nor be able to propagate.Cheers

>Create a bogus address called !0000. It will go to >nr 1 on your address list. The virus will get blocked on the >first address and will nor be able to propagate. Sorry but it won't work because viruses don't use your mailer (like Outlook or Eudora) but their own mail-engine, so that such errors are not displayed...Cheers,Yohann.