Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erik1

DeeJay: KORD flightplans

Guest Erik1

Are you able to get some flightplans from KORD? I'm thinking especially of 763 domestic flights. Thanks alot if you could help

Erik-Sure thing. I'll monitor ORD for any 763 flight filed in/out. I already have one if you want to wet your appetite. It was a GREAT flight to reproduce, but quite lengthy. Here ya go:FlightID: AAL73 (American) Status: TIMEOUT Filed With: KZSE - Seattle, WA Equipment: H/B763/Q Proposed Departure Time: 1455Z Departing: ORD CHICAGO O'HARE INTL Destination: HNL HONOLULU INTL Route of Flight: KORD..MZV.J18.GCK.J96.DRK.J10.HIPPI.J10.TNP..SXC.C1177.FICKY.R578.FITES.R578.DEREC.V21.LNY.JULLE4.PHNL/0122 ETA: 0122 Speed: 0473 Altitude: 310As there are quite possibly dozens of 763 flights out of KORD a day it might take some time to get an adequate amount. Plus, you are number 2 in line behind Dalat. ;) Look for something this weekend attached to this thread.Regards,Dan Zollnerhttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg

PS Don't worry about the TIMEOUT indication and the 'Filed with:' line. It's an actual plan but I only had the route for it and not the other information. I had to log on and get current information for that particular flight and it is currently in the air, the reason for the TIMEOUT with Seattle Center.Regards,Dan Zollnerhttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg