Sign in to follow this  
Guest 737767

Route request EDDF-HECA

Guest 737767

May I ask for a flightplan from EDDF to HECA flown on a A340? This aircraft continues from HECA to Asmara (HHAS) and Khartoum (HSSS). I would like to get these routes or one of them to be flown next year.Thanks in advance!

Guest Andrej

Hello,This is the last flight plan for year 2002 :-) DLH592 is ready to board.(FPL-DLH592-IS-A343/H-SIJRWXY/SD-EDDF1410-N0459F290 DCT DKB T104 WLD Q700 MUN UL603 OBEDI UL172 VIWB1 TELSI/N0459F330 B1 DOL UB1 BOSNA UL608 KEB G16POD UW33 TR UW69 GENSU/N0471F370 UW69 ATV UL995KEA UL617 SIT UA10 PAXIS A727 MENKU DCT-HECA0338 HEBF -DOF/021231 REG/D-AIFA SEL/ACGP )There are two flights to HECA. I choose the second one, and later one, b/c that is operated under A340-300. The morning one is done by A342. Because of personal preference :( , you will fly on A343 :-hah. Happy New Year to all of you!Cheers,Andrej L.

Guest 737767

Thanks again for that route!cheers