Sign in to follow this  

Flitestar

I wonder if some guru can tell me if there is way to convert FP in Jeppesen Flitestar 8 format into SB or NAV4.0 format.Thanks for help.Maurizio CintiComoItaly

Guest pagotan

Hi Maurizio,As far as I know there is no direct conversion utility from Flitestar to SB or FSNavigator. However what you can do is to download from AVSIM a urility called FStarRC which strange enough is named fstarrc.zip (with 2 r) and / or FStarTOFS2K v106.zip also from AVSIM. These two programs will help you to convert any Flitestar flight plan in a FS2002 pln format. From there you should be able to convert again to SB or FSNavigator using FSBuild.Talking about FSBuild I want to check whether the new version FSBuild version 2.0 will include a direct conversion of Flitestar flightplans.Hope this answer your questionMichael

Guest pagotan

Thanks. Ernie just replied to my enquiry. In fact you are pointing to the very thread he sent meMichael

Ok gents! Thanks for your precious advice.I'm going to check it quite soon !Good dayMaurizio CintiComoItaly