Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Sound Problem

My sound blasts to full volume when I restore after minimizing the Flight Simulator screen and also when returning from another task. It happens on any aircraft in use.Tried 3 different sound cards and I don't have any trouble with the sound in other programs. Can anyone please help?I'm using Windows XP Pro. Thank youLitow

Try switching views to bring the sound back in focus! I experience this also and I jump whenever I come back to fs2002 and I get the loud click and sound.

Thank you for answering.Switching views does not help. I don't remember having this trouble with windows 98. Could this be caused by windows XP?RegardsLitow

Guest outtatimeiii

I have that prob too. I just click a menu on top and it goes away. It happened on all OS's I used (WinXP, WinMe, Win2k) and this seems to make it go away.

Clicking on any option of top menu is the way I make it to go back to normal sound, but that does not solve the problem of the blasting sound, that some times makes me jump out of the "cockpit". I hope someone cames up with a fix for this.Regards Litow