Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stratus_Fractus

FS2002 Tweak Website??

When FS2002 first came out there was a website of fixes, tweaks etc..ways to make the crash detail come back, fix the New York scenery error etc.. is that site, or a similar site still around?? I just recently upgraded and of course had to reinstall... so all the little tweaks aren't configured in my sim anymore..Thanks,Chris

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

jerrycwo4Couln't get the above website to come up, but for visual damage, I've saved the below instructions for about a year now, without trying it for myself. This is a sample of how to do it ( get the visual damage)jerryAs Far as I understand it microsoft disabled visual damage for sensitivity reasons..... the file your talking about doesn't add new damage it just re-enables the damage.add the line visual_damage=1 after the UI variation in the aircraft config file... like this:title=Cessna Skyhawk 172SPsim=Cessna172SPmodel=panel=sound=texture=kb_checklists=Cessna172SP_checkkb_reference=Cessna172SP_refatc_id=N700MSui_manufacturer=Cessnaui_type=C172SP Skyhawkui_variation=White with blue and grayvisual_damage=1description=A stable and trustworthy plane, most pilots have logged at least a few hours in a Cessna 172,etcyou have to do it with all your aircraft.... but it doesn't take too long.... Pete

Pete,That damage fix is correct, just if anyone was wondering.