Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

The airport 2002 737 VC Cockpit Poll !

I Am really curious what the opinions are about the 737 VC panel provided with Airport 2002.Now i already heard some reactions about the crapy model and the poor frame rate. What i want to know is how you experience the panel it self.Cause i really love it. ofcourse the systems aren't modeld in that detail but A320PIC will solve that.What i love is the abillity to pan around the enitre cockpit.you can really create the feeling you are the captain or the first officer. furthermore i think the graphics look really neat.So i can't wait for A320PIC to arrive. I really think that the future lies with these Virtual cockpits.PS I do get a nice framerate of about 15FPS. so no problem thereWilco please release the A320 soon.Lets hear ya opinions.Greets Gerbert AnbeekSystem Specs.AMD Athlon 1.4GForce 4 TI4200 128256 DDR RAM

Guest sidewinder

Well the cockpit is alright...Its not that detailed (textures, systems etc) I am really impressed with the Virtual Cabin, Wilco have done a great job with that. But I cant enjoy coz I am only getting 3.6 FPS...I get around 20 FPS with other VCs. I know other people have been getting poor FPS too with it..

Hi,Just one quick trick. Try to go to one of the galley (CTRL 6).You'll have 3 buttons. One of them will separate the display of the cabin together with the cockpit.It should sensibly improve your performance.Best regards,Michael RenousWilco Publishinghttp://www.wilcopub.com

The cockpit is nice. the only thing I do not like is the FMC. SID/STAR database is not anywhere near accurate, you have to keep zooming into it to read any bit on info you want which gets to be a pain when trying to fly the aircraft. I wish they had an option where the FMC could be used as a pop up type window.

Eric