Sign in to follow this  
victorlima01

FP request: B772 VRG8864 SBGL-SBGR-KJFK

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody has the resources to help me find the real world FP for Varig's 8864 flight on May 15th originating form Rio, stopping at S

Guest Koen

Hi Victor,I found the SBGL-SBGR leg in the real world RPL database of the CGNA (http://www.cgna.gov.br/rpl/Companhias/VRG-CS.TXT):VRG8864 SBGL-SBGR B772/H EOBT/0110 TTL_EET/0045N0503F310 UA311Unfortunately I can only get you a route for SBGR-KJFK. I know todays TTL_EET was 0911, and the route from ANADA int. was ANADA G449 DDP A300 JFK DCT, passing ANADA at FL330. The complete route will be something like this: DCT SARTI DCT PCL UW2 BRS UA312 TIM UA324 POS UG449 ANADA G449 DDP A300 JFK DCT, although I'm not sure if Varig writes out the complete departure route or if they start the plan with "UW2 BRS...". Btw, it still misses some speed/altitude changes. :-rollHave a nice trip... :)Cheers,http://home.planet.nl/~duijn181/cu2/koen.jpg

Koen Thanks once again. The route I had built up was somewhat different, but I did espect the flight to start at FL330 because it'll probabbly be pretty heavy. And as far as I know, it's the company's procedure to always step climb 2000' at a time. So we're probably going to end up at 390. As for the departure, I'm also not sure whether they write out in the plan the SID to be flown, but here isn't much choice: it'll be either TATI or NEVE departure, Sartii being a transition fix ouside of ATS routes that's only available under radar surveillance and after that a DCT to PCL where the flight will join UW2 until BRS. (I was just thinking out loud basiically... :) ) Buth thank you once again. I'll try to grab a hold of the original flight plan, fueling order, weight and balance sheets and etc... Cheers Victor