Sign in to follow this  
kjackson

WILCO PUB.

As I read on and on about A2k2v1 I can kind-of understand where all of these people are coming from. I guess if you did pay so much for a product that is quite average you would be quite heated. But I think if we want WILCO to really do something we need to start emailing WILCO themselves, make them work for your money! State your opinions concens and constructive criticisem but don't just do it here at the forums go to the maker and see something happen. But a thing to remember if you are going to state your concerns do it in a nice pleasant way, don't go around bashing a company becuase I can guarantee you you will not get a reply. Pilot737

Guest flightpro08

I too agree with you somewhat Pilot737. It does seem kind of useless to bash companies and products endlessly. I'm a Wilco customer and I was recently mad at Wilco and voiced my frustration in this forum. I generally try not to air my feelings in a public forum when disatisfied with a company's product. I was more frustrated with this company's support and responsiveness, or lack thereof. The simple fact of the matter is that sending email to Wilco gets you nothing. Posting in this forum gets you lots from companies who have a reputation to uphold. If you were to visit Wilco's site and attempt to contact support the first obstacle would be the Support Form, not an e-mail link. This alone is like a stone wall. I have used it many times in the past and have never received a reply. I posted my frustrations here and immediately I got a response from Michael Renous and someone else from Wilco. Why wouldn't they answer the form I submitted on their web site? I don't know. So you see, sometimes it's nice to have a public forum where one can go when companies take your money and turn their backs. I have not been very pleased with Wilco's support of late. I have been pleased with several of their products. That's why I keep going back. If they had a good support policy and communicated with their buying public I think you would see less product bashing on this and other forums. You would also probably see a better user supported product with valuable feedbback from forum members who are really forum customers. For example, I recently purchased the wonderful product from FSAvionics, the Garmin 530 and 430. Both excellent products but intitially riddled with bugs. The reason I didn't voice my frustration here is that FSAvionics has a wonderful support process and were attentive to every customer's concern. They worked hard to gain my trust and even harder to ensure that I was a satisfied customer. There's no substitute for good customer relations. Period.I wonder how much most of us spend on add-ons from links like these? I know I spend a lot and I usually get a lot. I am a satisfied customer most of the time, but when I'm not I take comfort that there are places like this that can help me get responses from non-responsive companies. I'm not trying to stir up more woe for Wilco here. Just setting the record straight. I will probably be one of the first in line to buy their next product (Airbus). Sorry if I spoke too long.Regards,