Sign in to follow this  
rcbarend

Setting default zoom levels/pan rates?

What are the command lists to include to do this? The particular plane I am trying to modify only has a single line[views]eyepoint #.##### #.##### #.######Which take to be the x,y, and z coordinates of the default eyepoint. (this is in the aircraft.cfg file)However, I seem to recall discussions on changing the pan rate, and zoom levels, but there is nothing in this .cfg file for that. So I have to add them.Also, is there a resource that lists all 'possible' command line switches for cfg files?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Here is your pan rate.{CONTROLS}KBDAIL=100KBDELEV=64KBDRUD=100PAN_RATE=70 // default is 400 -- 70 is slow - good for making moviesBob

The pan rate can be modified in the FS2002.cfg file. Under the [CONTROLS] section you can set pan_rate to a higher value. Also, the zoom levels are handled in the panel.cfg file for the plane you want to modify.

Thanks for the response. No luck on finding anything in the panel.cfg with the words 'zoom' in it. Is the 'zoom' level something you can 'ADD'?

What about (example):{VIEWS} Note: ("{}" must be Square hooks)VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=3.0, 0.0, 0.0VIEW_FORWARD_ZOOM=0.8VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.7VIEW_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.6VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.5VIEW_REAR_ZOOM=0.5VIEW_REAR_LEFT_ZOOM=0.5VIEW_LEFT_ZOOM=0.6VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_ZOOM=0.7VIEW_UP_ZOOM=0.3VIEW_DOWN_ZOOM=0.3Goes in the panel.cfg of an aircraft.If not specified, the default value for zoom values = 1.Tip: if you like more info, download the Panel and Aircraft Container SDKs from the Microsoft website.Rob