Sign in to follow this  

Thankyou Oleksiy Frolov!

Just to add to the fan club Oleksiy another 'thank you' :-)I did down load your original dash 8 but even with the fix had problems with taxi but the new version taxis (sp?) flawlessly.like others I too have a problem reading the panels on my 19 inch monitor, not a problem with the auxiliaries I can always resize them until I learn where all the switches are, but you can't do that with the main panel.I find it difficult to read the EHSI, or at least the course, hdg, VOR name etc. I will try a different res and see if that helps but an increased res to improve clarity will mean a reduction in text size so I may be in a 'no win' situation :-)I have yet to complete the tutorial flight, too much going on in first few minutes :-) but I am sure with more practice I will get there.Again many thanks for the upgrade to a refreshing aircraft concept.

Hello Vulcan ! Thanks for the nice words, and I'm glad the new version works better with You !As for the resolution - the win-win is 1280x1024. The panel is optimized for this particular resolution.best regardsOleksiy.