Sign in to follow this  
brucek

To Julia or whatever your name is...

Guest dpc

I really think you should discontinue using the forum members' posts to search and email people to GIVE you payware. I have both of the emails you have sent me regarding 2 different products. I will be most happy to share them with the appropriate parties.

Guest TimD

We are already on top of it, and have advised other commercial enterprises as well. We do intend to persue remedies. I am sure others will too.Also, the product keys this person is offering in trade have been deactivated, so anyone foolish enough to accept and try to use them will be in for a surprise.http://www.fsheartland.net/images/Signature_F1.jpg

Hi Tim, Would you be good enough to fill me in on this person, perhaps privately. Regards,Rob Young

Please forward those emails to us at forum@avsim.com so I can take care of this person's access to the email addresses of our legitimate users. Thanks

Guest jase439

I got one a couple days ago from this character stating he wanted to install my KBOS AFCAD update for Airport 2000 v2 - said he lost his CD - that he'd appreciate me zipping the entire contents of the CD and sending him the relevant CD KEY. Of course, if that was inconvenient for me *lol* he said I could simply send him a raw copy of the installed files.*yawn*Kids ;-)

Hello Rob I got one as well sir late last week but alas I dumpedthe offending email sorry. I for one know how much time and money ittakes to get set up to do things legally and then to have low life'stry to get something that 1 I paid for and 2nd you do to pay your mortgage with gets my blood pressure up! Anyway hope you catch thelittle er.. mother! Dan

Guest freequest

>I for one know how much time and >money it >takes to get set up to do things legally and then to have >low life's >try to get something that 1 I paid for and 2nd you do to pay >your mortgage with gets my blood pressure up! Anyway hope >you catch the Yes i agree with you there I am quite happy to support the guys that make these things by buying them. Plus if you dont have money to buy anything there are allways the freeware developers that make such nice models and scenery. A thanks to you guys (you know who you are) :-> .Ben

Guest dpc

Scott, I just forwarded 2 different emails

I received a similar message from "Julia" last week, from a post I made asking about the DC-9 and which models are still in current use(latest Flight One - excellent- product). Forwarded the info to Tom. Glad to see that this is being addressed.Bruce.