Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt Johnson

virus or not?

hi. i try to download the weight and balance program today from the new files. when i tried opening the program it told me the file was corrupt possibly by a virus. at simviation.com i saw this article they have of a virus update. has anyone here or does anyone here check the files for viruses?.New virus Alert: A virus pinhead is at it again - this time he has inserted 'pete@simviation', 'simviation' or 'webmaster@simviation' in the From line. Neither Pete nor Simviation are sending any unsolicited mails nor are our system or servers affected. So please beware, do not open any unknown attachments & make sure your anti virus is up to date....Filename: wbc3.zip Added: 23rd April 2002 Downloads: 390 Author: Michael Lyons/ LyonsMark Software Size: 622kb Ernesto Alvarez

Guest Matt Johnson

The ZIP file archive itself is definitely okay. Your expanded WBC_Setup.exe should be 656614 bytes long.However we cannot provide any guarantee as to the functionality of the EXE file. If there is a problem with that, you need to contact the author directly.Regards,--M