Hi !I have purchsed the new Activesky, and i think that the fps drops to much. With FSmeteo i got 25 all the time, and with active sky i got about 15 or less :(Is there a solution for this ?, i hope so.Best regardsStian

Hi Stian,What propably does affect is the amount of clouds drawn to the sky. And how thick of a layer is drawn.What cloud percentage do you have ? Does the program slow your computer even when clear skies ?Try lowering the cloud percentage to 65 %Also... if You've recently updated to a NVidia 40.xx driver they've known to cause trouble for some people when flying in cloudy skies.Viljamihttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Thanks for reply Viljami !My percentage is at 90 %. i will try to do what you said :). BestStian

If you are using Fs sky world it should be now more the 65%. Clouds are a big killer in performance to begin with . Also do not leave Fs sky world on random as suggested in out docs :) :) :) :) Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpghttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 1600 XP MSI KT 266t pro2 512MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

Guest freequest

yep the 40 seried of drives can cause problems and the 41 series nvidia drivers can be worse...

Guest Eric

Hello, "If you are using Fs sky world it should be now more the 65%. Clouds are a big killer in performance to begin with . Also do not leave Fs sky world on random as suggested in out docs"Humm, I have fs sky world se and I have NO problem with frame rate, (slider to 90%) and even better, there is the alternative fs sky world se clouds pack that's have BETTER performance vs default clouds, I will never use the default "clouds", NOT realistic at all compare to real life, I am not recommended to anyone to use the default clouds, eithers the "white clouds", some confusing docs in the product.Eric