Sign in to follow this  
Guest byoung

Joystick Sensitivities

Guest byoung

I have the CH Pro Pedals using the native drivers, and for some reason I can't save the advanced settings. It keeps reverting back to simple.Is there a device file or .cfg that can be rebuilt, etc to see if this can be corrected?Thanks!Barry

Hello Barry,That is the way that FS does the pedals. It is true that after closing the window,and reopening the pedals window, that it has reverted back to simple, however notice,(you can still see the grayed out sliders), that the sliders are still set the way you last set them. The settings have been saved and all is well. If you want to change the settings again simply click the Advanced radio button, and it will light up and let you change them again. Once again these settings have been saved and are working even though it looks as if Simple is selected. Don't worry all is well with your rudder pedals, this is the way they are for everyone.I suppose that you won't believe me, just as in the last thread you had on this subject, people told you how the pedals worked, but apperently you didn't believe them either. Well we will just have to grin and bear it until we see if things have been changed in FS2004. :)At first I too thought that the pedals would stay on advanced just as the yoke does, but alas, such is not the case. A programming error probably but it is cosmetic only, the senstivities you set after clicking the Advanced button, do indeed take, and are saved from startup to startup.

Guest byoung

Thanks Bob.. That is definitely a bug in FS 2002...But it seems to adjust the settings so so I am OK with it..Barry