Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guenther

wxRE using existing wx-file

Guest Guenther

Hi to everybody,i'm using wxRE 1.92.4 and wetter 2002; is there any possibility to start with the wx-file created by wetter 2002 and let wxRE change it smoothly while flying?thanks for your tips,Guenther

Guest Guenther

OK, i'm trying to explain it: there are mainly two options, the first one (and more interesting for me) is to generate weather-reports for multiply stations for example in europe and/or other parts of the world and to start your flight under these conditions (saved as a normal *.wx-file in ...flightsmyflights). It's a "static" weather-file, so you need not to run wetter 2002 parallel to fs2002. The second option is to generate dynamic weather, in this case you have to run wetter 2002 parallel to fs2002. The chances to the weather in fs2002 is commanded through fsuipc.how can wxRE support these two options?thank's for your helpGuenther

Hi,Thanks for the information. Reading over what you said, I do not think to two programs can be used together. In the first case the file formats are different and in the second case, both programs are doing the same thing. I don't see where they could be used together, sorry.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg