Sign in to follow this  
Guest lalo lolo1

What's up with WXre and winds aloft?

Guest lalo lolo1

9 out 10 times I use WXre I get a message in the winds aloft saying:"Winds Aloft Initialiazing"And no winds aloft are downloaded and my FS is crazy changing winds directions and speeds every minute.Any way to use this.As a note I have WXre in a secondary PC, connected through Wide FstxsLeo

Guest lalo lolo1

Jim,No, I am running version 1.91. I have just landed in KDFW with crossed winds at 49 knots. I asked ATC (Vatsim) which was the actual wind and they gave me winds coming towards me at 6 mph.Can I fix this wind issue?Thanks,Leo

Guest lalo lolo1

Hey guys it works fine now. I wasn't aware of the update. Thanks.On the other hand I am flying now and notice I don't have any turbulence, although my FSUIPC is configured to have everywhere. Do you know if I can fix this?Thanks again,Leo

Guest lalo lolo1

It's the last version. I got it less than a month ago. What I see comparing it with the FS2002 one is that you cannot determine the degree of turbulence you want to have. In the version I used in FS2002 you could put values from 1 to 20, in this version just says if you add random turbulence and turbulence in clouds.Thanks,Leo

That looks to be correct. See, for FS2004 Pete and Damain and others were working to solve a major turbulence bug. Now, people are looking for MORE turbulence. Besides going back to an older version of FSUIPC I don't know what else to tell you!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest lalo lolo1

Jim,I posted in the general forum to see if anyone else knows a way to increase turbulence. I have the patch installed and going to a previous version of FSUIPC would make my FS9 imcompatible with most of the add ons I have.Thanks,Leo