Got a big problem I've never had before. Whenever AS finishes writing weather to FS9 I get an imediate CTD, no warning whatsoever.I have installed the FS9 patch and i'm using AS 4.5 147. FSUIPC is 3.4 full version.I tried uninstalling AS and reverting back to build 142 but the same thing is happening.Help please guys, getting desperate now.

Problem solved.I few days ago I installed Chris Willis's updated cloud textures which I had forgotten about. The ones that were released a week or so ago.I reverted back to Chris's original FPS & Cloud Fix v2 and now everything is back to normal, except my hair which is now laying in a neat pile next to my PC.

Guest sssummer

I had the same problem, that is, I forgot I installed Chris Willis's updated cloud textures. But the mistake was mine, if you use the DXT3 clouds, just check the "render to texture" box in FS9 display options, and the new clouds are sweet, with no CTD's.