I have been a user of AS2004 since shortly after it's release.I have sat through the development process installing updates, both beta and MR, as they have become available. On each successive update the immersion factor has increased to the point we are at right now.Yesterday I crankd up FS and teleported myself to Gate 38 at PHNL in preparation for a flight to PKMJ (Marshall Islands) on my way home to Australia.The weather at PHNL was poor 4sm visibility with heavy rain. I taxied to the runway and rolled. After take off I retracted the gear and set a climbing turn over the city of Honolulu. Thropughout the turn I could barely see the ground through the murk finally breaking out around 6,000 feet - as the Metar indicated I would. Throughout the flight the cloud carpet lay below me finally enveloping me on descent into PKMJ. I landed, taxied to the Ramp and shut down. I was tempted to fly straight back to PHNL to experience landing in the murky conditions but other constraints on my time did not permit it.This flight was a fantastic example of how far AS2004.5 has come and is testament to the efforts of both Damien and Jim and the undoubted input from the band of happy users. Well done chaps - looking foward to today's instalment - it can only equal what I have seen - I doubt it will surpass it!.Andy B