Hi Guys,Active Sky 2004 is on my Christmas list, but I have a question about my old wxre edition.Would I be better using wxre in FS2004 for the moment instead of the FS2004 real world weather option? What would the pros and cons be?Thanks for any info.Regards,Glenn

Jim,Thanks for the info.Does wxRE give better results than the current FS9 'Real World' weather option?I ask because of the 'station' based system used in FS9Thanks,Glenn

Jim,Again thanks for your answer, now I have a few other questions!I have decided to give in and buy AS2004.5 now instead of waiting till Xmas! Thus I would like your opinion on best settings (cloud layers etc) for my system.AMD Athlon XP2800+1024mb DDR333 RAMRadeon 9800 Pro 128mbI also have a registered version of FSUIPC, so which settings should be selected in here? I currently have the visibility options set in here...do they need to be on with AS2004 or can they work together? Which is best? Same question regarding FSUIPC wind smoothing option..on or off?Lastly, I keep seeing that Render to Texture should be turned off...why is this? Thanks once again,Glenn