Sir,Your product seems intriguing and has received some great reviews on-line. However, I would like to ask some basic questions so that I can make informed decision about my need for purchasing it. I have no actual flight experience and am really new to FS9, so a lot of the technical terms, (TAF, METAR, etc) you all use are way over my head, so bear with my

Hi,Thanks for your interest in our product!1. We have made great strides in this area. However, we are limited by what FS04 gives us to work with.2. No scenarios or user defined weather, only real world data, either current or archived from the past.3. A machine with Internet would need to be around. It is possible to download weather and transfer it from machine to machine. Both the Internet machine and the non-Internet machine would need to have AS installed.Please ask if you have any more questions.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Sir, Thanks for the quick response. I have one more question to clarify something. You said AS doesn't allow editing of weather only current or archived data from the past. I saw in the add screen shot that it has a "load WX" and "save WX" function on the main interface, so can you set up a weather situation in FS9 and import it or export AS data and edit it in FS9? I would like to be able to set up my own weather , but let the improved AS weather engine handle it.v/rBradBrad BanisterCW3, US Army1/44 ADA, 4ID

No, that is for loading past saved files and saving the weather you are currently using. Example: current weather at KLAX is a big t-storm. You could save that weather and then load that same weather a month from now. There is no interaction between weather situations in FS04 and our program. Even if you set up a situation, AS WILL NOT read that situation weather and control it, save it, or load it.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg