Sign in to follow this  
Guest Yskonyn23

FS Disconnected even after starting FS - FSUIPC is inst...

Guest Yskonyn23

Activesky used to function without any problems, however when my first attempt to install the MSFS update patch failed and completely killed FS I did a reinstall (which was needed anyway to get rid of all the crap collected over the past years, LOL!), but ActiveSky doesn't connect to FS anymore.FSUIPC 3.411 is installed and is properly loaded when FS starts. I can change the options of FSUIPC within FS.ActiveSky 2004.5 build 140 and the new beta both refuse to connect to FS.Can anyone please help out?

Guest Yskonyn23

Yes and.... yes! :)So...? What's next?

Check your username and password in fsuipc or widefs if you have it. Re-install if necessary. FSUIPC onwards has extra checking for fraudulant registrations of his programs. Although you don't technically need to be a registered FSUIPC user to use activesky. Try de registering FSUIPC etc and have another go.

Guest Yskonyn

Thanks, it seemed to be a config error of FS of some sort, as PMDG didn't load correctly either.I got rid of ALL info regarding FS and Addons on my harddisk and reinstalled from scratch...It works now.