Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt Johnson

Not exactly a Forum problem.....

I've been trying to upload some textures to the site and after a dozen tries, I still get the same result. I get as far as page 3, click the file to upload, progress bar shows the file being uploaded and then nothing. I never get to page four to complete the process. Anybody have any ideas as to what is going on? The zip file itself is only a bit over 4 megs, so its not a size issue. Is there a problem on your end maybe?Thanks for any help.

Guest Rob

Hey Mike,Just be patient - the file will be uploading. You've just got to think that if you are on 56k - that file take the same to upload as download - so about 10 minutes!

I left the thing going for 4 hrs while I went out to run some errands and when I came back it was still stuck on part 3.

Guest Rob

Certainly an interesting problem you have then...What version of IE are you running?

IE 6 I think. Whichever one came with XP. I have went thru the Windows update so all regarding IE should be up to date.

Guest Matt Johnson

Usual advice applies. Try* disabling any proxy servers in your IE settings* a different ISP* from a different machineAnd see if any of the above help. (Personally, trying to do large POST requests through proxies doesn't seem to work too well, so I think this is the most likely culprit.)Regards,--M