Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

Wind shifts very good over pacific ocean...

Hi guys1st off the enhancement seems to have added alot of stuff, honestly i haven't played with every option yet but noticed my flights being more realistc. I think the route temp option helped my speed be consistent throughout my whole flight where as before i had sudden changes in my airspeed.Also wind changes seems more realistic, though i do have a question, i always noticed problems over the atlantic but since the enhancement i haven't flown over that pond so don't know if its a pacific or atlantic difference or ASV and then the enhancement that cured the problem. Over the pacific wind speed and direction change very realistic and not sudden, making the flight more enjoyable! I don't have the registered version of FSUIPC as I don't see the need too. So can anyone tell me if the pacific always worked well or if the enhancement added a setting to help smooth out wind transitions?I'm curious before i head back over the atlantic!Thanks!