Sign in to follow this  
Guest jerzybleek

"no lightening"

Guest jerzybleek

i've just recently purchaced activesky v6 and it's working fine except when i'm in a thunderstorm i get no lightening, i just get blank flashes. i read numerous scenerios on the support forum but no-one seems to have had this problem......someone please help!, it,s very annoying.

Hi,It's not because of anything we have or do, but I would say that your lightening textures are gone. They are in your Effects/Texture folder. I have replacement textures and have 10 of them in this folder.Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development TeamActive Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter

Guest Segwin

>Hi,>>It's not because of anything we have or do, but I would say>that your lightening textures are gone. They are in your>Effects/Texture folder. I have replacement textures and have>10 of them in this folder.>>Hope this helps,>Jim>>http://www.hifisim.com/>Active Sky V6 Development Team>Active Sky V6 Proud Supporter>HiFi Beta Team>Radar Contact SupporterHello Jim:I only see one in my in my folder "fx_lightning1.bmp"Where did you get the others?Thanks.

Hi,I downloaded a replacement set of from FlightSim.com, I believe. That is why I have 10 textures. I think they were called Realistic #2. I tend to add a bunch of stuff and don't always remember from where. I am sure there are replacements in the AVSIM library as well.Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development TeamActive Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter

Guest jerzybleek

thanks jim for the quick response, and you were right, some how , some way i must of erased my lightning textures (while downloading other stuff!!), i re-installed the textures and everything is back to normal...... i really apprecite youR help, by the way asv6 is a great program.........luvin it!....LATA!