Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

can't update anyone else have this happen EVER

Hi guys,A weird problem is occuring specifically the beta builds of Activesky will not install. The tool is the setup launcher that will not update my active sky. The installer does point directly to the proper modules folder but it's not installing. For other users that have ASky it's full installer to any build example B496 that doesn't work. I tried other builds like 491 and that does NOT work either.This is not an activesky problem it seems, but rather a problem with my PC. It worked fine up until now.The only most recent thing I can think of is the add ons I purchased. But why would that matter. I also installed pmdg liveries with the installer exe.Anyway I tried a few things and I'm not daydreaming here, it clearly does not work. I've started from scrath removing all hifi from registry cleaning up any folders or prefetch file from hifi and It still won't update. The ONLY thing that does work is the full base installer package SU1 SU2 etc...Any ideas or suggestions?P.s. HIFI team is trying to help me. But no solution was found yet. I want to know if this has ever happened to anyone else using INSTALL SHIELD. upgrading beta builds.Thanks!